BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 9~ And feel'in not so fine :)

How far along? 9 weeks 4 days
EDD: 6/3/12
Weight gain/loss:  +5 week/+8 total (I really think that it is all bloat... but that is about the amount I gained TOTAL with KK!!! ARRRGGH!
Next Ultrasound: 11/22/11
Size of baby:  Olive
Gender: Guess we'll see soon enough :)
Maternity clothes? No, but if I keep gaining weight I'm going to have to do something soon!
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep:  Yes Please!
Best moment this week: Watching KK have so much fun Trick or Treating and Dr. G saying I only have to prick my fingers twice a day cuz I'm such a good diabetic :P
Food cravings: NOTHING... It is more food adversion at this point... Food=Yuck... but I still eat!
Pregnancy Signs: The all day sickness has intensified... but only one puke session, so I count myself lucky.
Movement: None. Cuz really.... its the size of a Olive :)
What I miss:Feeling normal, not so tired and not so nausous.
What I am looking forward to: 12 week ultrasound to make sure everything is A-OK in there. Had a really vivid dream this week about an ultrasound where they told us there was a problem with the baby's heart... so that is sticking in my head until that ultrasound.
Weekly Wisdom: Today you are pregnant... enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment