BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, November 18, 2011

Week 11~ Moving slowly

How far along? 11 weeks 6 days
EDD: 6/3/12
Weight gain/loss:  0 week/+8 total
Next Ultrasound: 11/22/11
Size of baby:  Lime... but where is the tequilla? :)
Gender: Hopefully we will be given a small guess next week at the ultrasound. Trina the ultrasound lady was right with KK at 12 weeks.
Maternity clothes? Not so much.
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep:  I can't stay up past 9:30pm, but I'm awake about 4:30am tossing and turning.
Best moment this week: Clint and I deciding to make a move.
Food cravings: Really if its not plain meat or cereal I'm not interested.
Pregnancy Signs: Most have decreased. Still have nausea around 4pm. My face has turned into that of a 15 year old boy :)
Movement: Maybe it was just gas :)
What I miss: Having energy.
What I am looking forward to: 12 week ultrasound on 11/22/11 and making an offical annoucement!
Weekly Wisdom: One day at a time and you can't jinx a pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment