BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week 10~ Think I'm on the mend

How far along? 10 weeks 5 days
EDD: 6/3/12
Weight gain/loss:  0 week/+8 total
Next Ultrasound: 11/22/11
Size of baby:  Prune
Gender: I still think a boy. But had a dream it was a girl.
Maternity clothes? No, the bloat is subsiding a little... but stretchy pants once I get home are nice.
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep:  Yes Please.. usually before 9:30pm
Best moment this week: Eating tomato and feta pizza... it's the little things :)
Food cravings: Just that pizza above. I have not had as much nausea this week.
Pregnancy Signs: They have really started to decrease this week after coming on strong last week. As any pregnant women has known... this can drive you crazy with worry!!
Movement: I don't think Prunes can cause that much movement :)
What I miss:Nothing really this week.
What I am looking forward to: 12 week ultrasound on 11/22/11 and our trip this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Philippians 4:13
“I can do everything through him who gives me strength.”

No comments:

Post a Comment