BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Week 13~ Stubborn Child

How far along? 13 weeks 3 days
EDD: 6/3/12... but baby measured six days ahead yesterday
Weight gain/loss:  +9
Next Ultrasound: Dr. G is going to decided if I can have the Anatomy scan at 19 weeks before we move... so maybe second week of January.
Size of baby:  This website I was on said at 13 weeks it is the size of a medium shrimp
Gender: Who knows....  Had another shot at seeing yesterday, but with the cord between the legs and different looks from different angles... it is still a mystery!!  Maybe we should just not find out at all??
Maternity clothes? I think I need to start looking.
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep: Maybe a little less tried, but still exhausted!
Best moment this week: Getting to see "Bean" again unexpectedly yesterday.
Food cravings: A lot of the same as with KK... Cheese, cereal, meat.
Pregnancy Signs: Not too many left... except being tired.
Movement: Don't think so... except some belly tightness every once in a while. 
What I miss: Found something I don't have to miss in this pregnancy... Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks... They now have sugar free peppermint and mocha... yummmm!
What I am looking forward to: Lunch :)
Weekly Wisdom:  So at our appointment yesterday Dr. G could not find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler thingy... his wisdom to me and his med student as he noticed both of us starting to get nervous during the process... "Jen knows not to freak out until I start to freak out." Oh how I will miss Dr. G :(

No comments:

Post a Comment