BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Week 8~ You are what you eat

How far along? 8 weeks 5 days
EDD: 6/3/12
Weight gain/loss:  +2 week/+3 total
Next Ultrasound: Probably around Thanskgiving at about 12 weeks
Size of baby:  Olive
Gender: I think boy... Clint thinks girl... Chinese Gender Calender says Girl. So I didn't try the Baking soda test... didn't have any! But I'm still pretty sure it's a boy.
Maternity clothes? No, but if I keep eating this way I'm going to have to do something!
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep:  Wouldn't you think 9 hours would be enough... NO!
Best moment this week: Watching KK really have a word explosion... and so polite too with her "cheeses" and "thank yous"
Food cravings:  Ummm... EVERYTHING! Hence the title of this post :( Especially if it is greasy, comes from a window and has either cheese or bacon on it... that type of eating stopped Tuesday :(
Pregnancy Signs: Everything is pretty off and on... boobs, sickness, tiredness.
Movement: None. Cuz really.... its the size of a Olive :)
What I miss: My Brain... I keep forgetting tons of stuff... including my cell phone at home twice this week.
What I am looking forward to: 1st Trimester ending. 
Weekly Wisdom: Ask Clint to add your insulin number so you don't wake up at 12:30 with your blood sugar in the 50's cuz you're to brain dead to add right. And if you get induced at 38 weeks again, that means there are only 30 weeks left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment