BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week 7~ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

How far along? 7 weeks 3 days
EDD: 6/3/12
Weight gain/loss:  -1 week/+1 total
Next Ultrasound: Probably around Thanskgiving at about 12 weeks
Size of baby:  Blueberry
Gender: I think boy... Clint thinks girl... Chinese Gender Calender says Girl... I think I will try this new gender trick where you pee on some baking soda and see if it fizzles... I'll let ya know how that works next week! :)
Maternity clothes? Ugghh... I wish!
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep:  Can't get enough... hence the title to this post.
Best moment this week: Starting to tell our families one by one.
Food cravings:  Nothing really this week... just food in general.
Pregnancy Signs: Boobs are still sore... nausea off and on... stretching feeling already?
Movement: None. Cuz really.... its the size of a blueberry :)
What I miss: At this point in time... Caffine and lots of it!
What I am looking forward to: Time moving a little faster :)
Weekly Wisdom: Give yourself more insulin Jen if you are going to have Ice Cream after dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment