BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 6~ We've got the beat!

How far along? 6 weeks 4 days
EDD: 6/3/12 is what Bean measured at its ultrasound on Wednesday
Weight gain/loss:  +3 week/+2 total
Next Ultrasound: Probably around Thanskgiving at about 12 weeks
Size of baby:  Sweetpea
Gender: I think boy... Clint thinks girl... Chinese Gender Calender says Girl...
Maternity clothes? Not this week... but sweatpants are nice once I get home! 
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep:  TIRED!!! Drop down, fall out TIRED! At work, in the car, sitting in a training. Most of all anytime after 8pm!
Best moment this week: Seeing Bean on the ultrasound and seeing its heart beating at 128 beats per minute! :)
Food cravings:  Bacon Breakfast Burritos... for lunch :) Guess I'm back on the bacon kick!
Pregnancy Signs: Boobs are still sore on and off. Nausea is a little more consent, but no puke!
Movement: None. Cuz really.... its 66mm as of Wednesday :)
What I miss: Not having to think twice about having an extra cup of coffee once at work.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Bean in 6 weeks and all the other changes happening with the Walkers!
Weekly Wisdom: Doctor says, "Clear before Cloudy"... yippee... I only have to use ONE needle! And pregnancy is out of my hands and in some much bigger and stronger ones... thanks God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment