BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 5~ Starting to set in

How far along? 5 weeks 3 days
EDD: 6/2/12 (KK's 2nd Bday!) But we will see next week after ultrasound
Weight gain/loss:  -1 week/-1 total
Next Ultrasound: 10/12/11
Size of baby:  Appleseed
Gender: I think boy... Clint thinks girl...
Maternity clothes? Confession... i busted out the black dress pants... but its just bloating :)
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep:  Been a little better this week... in bed by 9:30- 10.
Best moment this week:   The joys of peeing in a jug... how could I forget!
Food cravings:  Nothing really
Pregnancy Signs: Sore boobs off and on, a little sickness, especially in the evening after dinner.
Movement: None. Cuz really.... its the size of a pen dot on your paper :)
What I miss: Not worrying about KK using me as her jungle gym. I know it's not a big deal, but I still think about it when she is all over me.
What I am looking forward to: Dating ultrasound on 10/12/11, trip to SD this week!
Weekly Wisdom: Doctor says, "Giving yourself insulin is not rocket science!" Remember this Jen :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment