BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Week 27 & 28...3rd Tri here we come...

How far along? 28 weeks 4 days
 
EDD: 6/3/12

Weight gain/loss:  +16lbs
 
Next Ultrasound: 30 weeks on March 26th.
 
Size of baby: I'm not sure... but I'm pretty sure her feet can reach my throat and her head could pop out if she pushed hard enough :)
 
Gender: Girl.

Maternity clothes? Yep... Or really comfy ones :)

Stretch marks: Just the old ones.And the old ones are getting darker in areas.

Sleep: Guess I'm just not meant to sleep well. Leg cramps have been getting really bad, waking me up about 4 times a night. Heartburn, Round Ligament Pain everytime I roll over and then lets not forget my arms falling asleep all night.
 
Best moment this week: Hearing from the Doc that we are 2/3rds of the way there.

Food cravings: Not so much.

Pregnancy Signs: Looking pregnant.
 
Movement: Yep... and you can watch her flip around... weird.

What I miss: Not pregnancy related... but right now I miss my family, having to spend three days away kinda sucks. 

What I am looking forward to: getting home from training and our next appointment of the 26th to get another peak at Bean.
 
Weekly Wisdom: Name... Mattea Abigail! Or Mattie for her nickname :)

Mattea meaning and name origin

Mattea \m(at)-tea\ as a girl's name is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Mattea is "gift of God". Feminine form of Matthew.

Abigail meaning and name origin

Abigail \a-bi-gail\ as a girl's name is pronounced AB-ih-gayl. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Abigail is "father of exaltation". Biblical: the name of King David's third wife, described as "good in discretion and beautiful in form".

No comments:

Post a Comment