BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, March 2, 2012

Week 25 &26

 
How far along? 26 weeks 6 days
EDD: 6/3/12

Weight gain/loss:  At my appointment on 2/14/12 I was up 14lbs.
 
Next Ultrasound: Maybe sometime after 30 weeks.
Size of baby: The ticker thing says the size of an eggplant. A chart I looked up says the average fetus at almost 27 weeks is almost 2lbs and about 14.5 inches. Since she already weighed 1lb 11oz almost three weeks ago... I'm betting she weighs over 2 lbs!
Gender: Girl... hmmm.... Maybe we will confirm a name soon! :)

Maternity clothes? Yep... Or really comfy ones :)

Stretch marks: Just the old ones.

Sleep: Well myself and KK have been pretty sick the last few weeks so sleep for awhile was limited to about an hour at a time. KK is now feeling better, wish I could say the same... but we are getting better sleep. Well except for the leg cramps, having to pee and baby girl doing a bogey in my belly at 3am!
Best moment this week: KK is really starting to talk in more sentences and it is amazing the words she knows and the things she says. The other night she had made a mess with her cracker. She was trying to let her daddy know she had made a mess. He told her politely that he didn't care about her mess... KK's reply... "I don't care either daddy!" Too cute :)

Food cravings: Not so much.

Pregnancy Signs: Looking pregnant... from the pic above... I'm going to get huge in the next 12 weeks!
Movement: Yep... she has her calm days and her active days... but if i nudge her just enough she will wiggle for me.

What I miss: So I'm not a big drinker, but for some reason a nice alcoholic beverage sounds good :P

What I am looking forward to: feeling better with this sinus thing and maybe starting to get things together for #2.
 
Weekly Wisdom: Even water can create Heartburn :(   If baby girl were to be born this week without other complications her chance of surival is 90%... good to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment