BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Week 15~ 10 times a day... peeing that is...

How far along? 15 weeks 5 days
EDD: 6/3/12
Weight gain/loss:  I didn't weigh myself this week... but only three pairs of my pants fit.
Next Ultrasound: Probably not until we get to South Dakota in January at 20-22 weeks.
Size of baby:  An Orange
Gender: I'm really starting to think that I just don't want to know... wouldn't it be good to have one surprise at the end???
Maternity clothes? Yes please :)  
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep: If I didn't have to pee three times during the middle of the night it would be great!
Best moment this week: Using up some of my sick time at work before the move that I won't get paid for.
Food cravings: Saw something on TV last night about Banana Bread and thought... YUMMM!
Pregnancy Signs: Lots of pee... my face is covered in zits (more than normal) and I'm totally growing out and wider.
Movement: Maybe a few bumps here and there.  
What I miss: Nothing really this week.
What I am looking forward to: Appointment with Dr. G next week on the 22nd. 
Weekly Wisdom:  On Dr. Oz yesterday while I was home with KK he had a special about pee and poop... interesting to know what it is suppose to look and smell like... Crass, I know! But when you are pregnant these things are on your mind :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment