BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

17 Weeks~ Merry Christmas!

How far along? 17 weeks 4 days
EDD: 6/3/12
Weight gain/loss:  Don't know/ Don't care... today :)
Next Ultrasound: January 4th
Size of baby:  An onion... but hopefully not as stinky. 
Gender: Hopefully we will get a peek on the 4th. Still think boy.
Maternity clothes? Got some JcPenny gift cards for Christmas... so I guess I'll be doing a little on-line shopping after we move.
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep: Been pretty good... sleepy about 9pm and KK has been sleeping good... up around 6:30am.
Best moment this week: KK getting excited over the little things on Christmas.
Food cravings: This week during Christmas I was craving Holiday favorites... green onion and ham roll-ups and peel and eat shrimp!
Pregnancy Signs: Same... with a little added nausea this week... what's with that??? I thought that was over!
Movement: I still say maybe... can't confirm until it is a little more consistent.
What I miss: Not much this week.
What I am looking forward to: Our anniversery this week.   
Weekly Wisdom:  I'm not feeling so smart this week... so no new wisdom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment