BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Week 35



How far along? 35 weeks 3 days

EDD: 6/3/12

Weight gain/loss:  Lost like half a pound this week.
Next Ultrasound: 5/7/12... I'm ready to see how big this girl is and get her here soon!
Size of baby: We'll get a guessimate next monday.
Gender: Girl. Eventhough I did have a dream the other night that I had a boy...

Maternity clothes? And some of those don't fit so good!
Stretch marks: Yeppers.
Sleep: I'm pretty much over the sleep issue... have just come to realize it will be a good year before I ever sleep again!!!
Best moment this week: Can't really think of one... but KK now says when she is sitting on my lap and can't get comfortable, "momma, belly too big!" Funny??? I'm not so sure!

Food cravings: I'm not really into food anymore, kinda back to the morning sickness feeling. 

Pregnancy Signs: Looking pregnant.
Movement: Yep... but instead of kicks and pokes, its more the roll and tumble feeling.

What I miss: I'm kinda ready not to be pregnant anymore.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing Mattea next week and getting a date for her arrival.
Weekly Wisdom: My brain is completly fired, it took me a few seconds the other day to remember my own name... guess they call that baby brain!  

No comments:

Post a Comment