BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week 24~ Flexible Girl

We'll start this week with the few shots we got of her. Just like KK before her, most shots the tech couldn't get because there was always a hand or foot or both in the pic! Here you can see her profile on the right of the pic.

Pic of both of her feet together.

Here is a 3D of her leg and foot.

Ummmm... Yeahhh... she's a GIRL!

One profile shot the tech could get... she was moving quite a bit and being quite the diva! :)

How far along? 24weeks 2days
EDD: 6/3/12

Weight gain/loss:  Not sure, will weigh next week at the visit. But think I'm doing pretty good.
 
Next Ultrasound: ?????

Size of baby: She measured in the 61st percentile today... weighing in at 1lb 11ozs.

Gender: Girl :) See pic above.

Maternity clothes? I got a pair of jeans and one pair of work pants last week. I love the fit of the jeans... wish I could wear them everyday!

Stretch marks: Just the old ones.

Sleep: I'd love some if my arms would stop falling asleep after 10 minutes and leg cramps 10x a night...oh and having a cold where you can't breathe. 

Best moment this week: Seeing baby today and that she is still looking good and baking along.

Food cravings: Not so much.

Pregnancy Signs: hmmm... I look pregnant!

Movement: Yep... can see if from the outside which is always a little creepy. :)  

What I miss: Not much this week.

What I am looking forward to: getting rid of mine and KK's colds.
 
Weekly Wisdom: Cheap Kleenx tissue is never good.

No comments:

Post a Comment