BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

19 weeks~ moving along

How far along? 19 weeks 4 days
EDD: 6/3/12
Weight gain/loss:  Unsure this week.
Next Ultrasound: Hopefully will know after our next appointment in February.
Size of baby:  Mango
Gender: Girl :)
Maternity clothes? Yeah... I've got to get me some of those!
Stretch marks:  Just the old ones.
Sleep: Yes please :) I think I'd be sleeping good if it wasn't for the leg cramps and the heartburn.
Best moment this week: Being done with work... 
Food cravings: Not so much this week.
Pregnancy Signs: I've got a belly going already... feel like I look as pregnant now then when I delivered KK. Heartburn has been an issue this week... so bad one night it made my back hurt...uggh!Movement: Yep... but she is still pretty quiet some days.
What I miss:Not much this week.
What I am looking forward to: Getting our move done... Next week this post with come from Hot Springs! :)    
Weekly Wisdom:  Pizza Hut buffett with a slice of apple pie pizza dessert is probably not the best for your blood sugar :P

No comments:

Post a Comment